BeastSex 2020 Ariel - Gate for my Titan

Ariel - Gate for my Titan

Dear friends, for the first time I present to you my new lover, Calvin. I wasn’t able to imagine how much I would enjoy with him, so much that we spend together every moment of my free time in our games. He always shows a strong desire and is always ready for sex. I know you’ll love him as much as I do, because he’s really irresistible.

The movie was filmed in a natural setting, in a barn, where he and I feel very comfortable.

Before shooting I was very excited and wanted to touch myself until he approached me. I was stimulating my clitoris, looking forward to the moment when he would be deep inside me.

That happened, as soon as he felt something was happening, attracted by the scents, he immediately came over, knowing what I wanted. I put on my jacket that I always wear for sex with him because it retained our scents, and I positioned my pussy so that it would be as easy as possible for him to reach it.

He humped me the first time so strongly that I fell down, and then we took a better position, and his dick found its way to me without a problem. I enjoy when I feel that he swirls his dick, which is trying to find a place where it can empty its big balls. Yes, he has huge balls and I know for sure that they are always full of sperm.

He found my pussy without a problem and started to fuck me. He is very big and heavy, but in those times his weight is the most comfortable thing in the world for me. I feel like I'm in a huge embrace and enjoy it when he warms my back with his body.

I didn’t want to let the sperm come out of my pussy. I wanted to see how much I could take it before tensing up and throwing out everything. I felt him filling me and the sperm staying in me. That quantity creates strong pressure in me, which is an incredibly good feeling. I kept rubbing my clitoris and touching his wonderful dick. I just didn’t want to let him finish.

When I strained to let the sperm drip out, at that point his dick fell out of me, as well. It was a flood, I really think so, because an enormous amount of sperm started to drip out of me at the time. He humped me once again, but this time I wanted to enjoy the warm stream that ran down my pussy and thighs.

I rubbed my pussy and pushed my fingers into it, because the feeling was still very strong. I couldn’t resist, I started to lick my fingers and his sperm off of them.

Lust is my middle name, and you can see in this movie the natural relationship between a woman and a boar.

I’m very happy because I have Calvin and in the future we will enjoy together and record beautiful movies.

Site: k9lady.com
Models: ARIEL
File: mp4
Size: 518 MB
Duration: 00:14:55
Resolution: 1280x720

Links:
Beast Sex Scenes 2019-2020