BeastSex 2020 Chevvy & Kana - Flavors of Asia

Chevvy & Kana - Flavors of Asia

Delicious exotic dog mating with that Asian flavor

A little 2-course trip down memory lane for fans of our lovely Asian Ladies. All you fine folks who’ve been inquiring about more fun with Kana will be happy to see that Lady in action again. Also, introducing Chevvy – a name I chose on account of the Lady having, as Sisquo put it, ‘dumps like a truck’

When that Lady would pop round for a shoot, for a fuck or just for a coffee, I generally had a hard time keeping my lecherous hands from grabbing that juicy ass. If like me, you are a fan of Ladies with a bit of meat on their bones, you will enjoy Chevvy for sure.

A bit of humor surrounding this movie. Chevvy was one of my regular playmates, I’d hook up with her from time to time for a bit of private petfun. Without blowing that trumpet too much – the second time Chevvy came to fuck Animal, I had forgotten she’s already fucked him one time already. Y’all work hard and follow your dreams, and you too might be having so much dogsex that you forget how much dogsex you’ve already had

I had not originally intended to shoot with Chev. However, ILZ who usually prefers the slimmer Ladies – and who will probably roll his eyes when he reads this – took one look at that ass, and kept dropping subtle hints about wanting to shoot with her. I wasn’t too sure, since the Lady for all her scrumptious charms is a real pain in the ass when it comes to punctuality. Sometimes turning up days late for a shoot. Still, ILZs subtle hints kept coming, and in the end, can’t keep a budding Pet Producer from weaving his (or her) Magic. I would remind readers, as I’ve reminded ILZ numerous times, that the plumper the cushion, the better the pushin’. Ladies with a bit of meat generally have a much tighter, much comfier vagina. Leaping on top of this Lady and stirring her sex while still slick with dog cum, was always a sweet treat. I used to enjoy sliding in and out, imagining what that must feel like for a nice dog cock.

Animal was always keen to pump his junk into Chevvys hot hole. A lot of dog seed was pumped into this tight little vagina during our various sessions. TigerLily didn’t get on too well with Chevvy, and not speaking much English, she didn’t have the benefit of Lily’s personal tuition like Kana did. As such, we didn’t manage to get a tie this session. Almost, but not quite. Even so, she is well mated, and does not go without that creamy canine injection.

Even without a tie, Chevvys tight box coaxes Animals cock into a swollen throbbing state. Such a good boy, loving the Lady like that. We all know that pussy is built for a nice dog dick, and Chevvys is absolutely no exception.

After Chevvy, it’s Kanas turn. This scene is not as long as the Chevvy scene – some of the material we did not have room to fit into Kanas first movie. The Lady looks great, dolled up in black lingerie and ready for some doggy love. Animal always had a boner for this Pet Girl, and never missed an opportunity to taste Kanas Asian flavor.

Under TigerLilys careful guidance, Kana begins the doggy dance. Animal dives between her legs, licking her pussy into a wet and frothy state, ready to sink his cock into. Can’t really blame a doggy, that vagina is made for a good licking. You can see from the photo below, ILZ having a hard time holding Animal back and stopping him burying his snout eyeballs-deep into the Lady.

Wet and ready, the action begins in earnest. Animal grabs Kanas perky bum, and drives his cock home. That pussy always welcomed a dog cock, and Kana took the knot with great a great smooth style. Smooth and juicy, Animal always relished the opportunity to get his cum into the Ladys prettiest of Asian blossoms.

A nice movie with some sweet action with lovely hot Asian babes – enjoy those Flavors of Asia

Producer: ILZ
Models: Kana and Chevvy with Animal
File: mp4
Size: 1730 MB
Duration: 00:35:04
Resolution: 1920x1080

Links:
Beast Sex Scenes 2019-2020