Extreme Animal Sex SiteRip ExtremeXWorld.Net - Creating 3D fantasy comics and animations

ExtremeXWorld.Net - Creating 3D fantasy comics and animations

All content of this website is made with 3d program and it’s purely fictional. None of real persons (or monsters) is related in this stories.

All fictional characters may seen in this animations is +18 y.o., even they are just a bunch of polygons and textures.

A Magical Christmas - ExtremeXWorld.Net

The end of the year is here and I have a new Christmas story for you. This time we’ll meet Alex again, but it’s not just an ordinary meeting. Alex received a gift – a magic book. What will happen? You will see

Comics contains 76 images + new X-Ray technology

Links:

Aliens - ExtremeXWorld.Net

After a little break I am here again and I must say that I did not idle. There's a new story and it contains 70 pictures. Bombastic!

What is waiting for you? The young Lily, the last time I said it, then a bunch of annoying aliens, from scientists, to the commander of the spaceship to their rugged general. And. and finally a four-legged, furry friend. Do you remember TV series Red Dwarf? Contest: Who will find something from the series in this story? No, no .. Lister or Cat is not the right answer

Comics contains 70 images

Links:

Apocalyptica 1 - ExtremeXWorld.Net

And there is the end of the moon and a new story. This is the story of a post-apocalyptic world after the great nuclear war. People live in armored camps because there is a lack of everything. There is no food, medicine, ammunition or fertile soil. The war is raging between gangsor wild animals. Only the strongest win .

Comics contains 70 images

Links:

Apocalyptica 2 - ExtremeXWorld.Net

As is traditionally: New Month - A New Story. This time I'll take you into a post-apocalyptic time full of mutated monsters and one abandoned motel. Again, after a long time, you will meet Alisa , which experiences an adventure that will change her life for several years.

Do not miss it!

Comics contains 65 images + new X-Ray technology

Links:

Bad Professor - ExtremeXWorld.Net

I got a great idea for an interesting story full of humor and perverse situations.. Mehehe (evil laugh). What will it be about?

Have you ever had problems with a university professor? I bet you do. This is one way to solve the problem. Hahaha.. You will be surprised .

Author's note: Don't try it at home :-D.

News: I started using depth of field when rendering.
Holidays information: In July (1.7.-20.7) , I'm planning a vacation. This month will not be a full story, I'll just try to materialize some HOT ideas for single arts or any requests from you. You can try sending me your suggestion. Something simple . with a charge of sex.

Comics contains 53 images + X-ray

Links: