BeastSex 2020 Monica - Oh My Dawg!

Monica - Oh My Dawg!

The delicious Monica returns, and has not lost her loving touch!

Some of you – like me – will be delighted at the return of this superb Lady. She’s taken a break – actually, apparently she had said she didn’t want to make doggy movies any more. Well, it’s not the first time we’ve heard that one eh That doggy mating tends to grow on a Lady. An, IN a Lady, of course.

A little break seems to have done Monica the world of good. She is looking mighty fine, with a little extra padding to highlight those scrumptious curves – not too much, just enough. What’s also very nice, is that the Lady seems to have dropped her trademark pout and is a much smilier, bubblier Monica. Actually, I was quite fond of that pout (what can I say, hard to resist a cold hearted Lady) But it turns out, happy Monica has a very cute pouty smile that is quite irresistible.

This session, Monica is breaking in ZDTs new boy. He’s a young boy, a little smaller than Sam. Perhaps ‘slightly less dog to handle’ is the reason Monica is in brighter spirits? (Actually it turns out he’s pretty well hung after all). Anyway, the Lady parts those thighs, and Rover gets his first taste of the Monica flower. She plays around with him affectionately, offering him that ass to die for. What is quite amusing, is the look on this boys face at being presented with this epic female. He has a complete look of surprise, as if to say ‘for me???’ – as if he is dreaming and might wake up at any moment. I reckon I would have the same look, in his position

Speaking of positions, Monica hasn’t forgotten hers. Offering her sex to the new boy, he is not quite as experienced as his older bro Sam. He’s glancing over at ZDT behind the camera, and back at Monica, as if to say ‘this can’t be for me – really, all for me?’ Well, eventually those first-night nerves give way to pure doggy lust, and his red doggy cock is spearing into Monica’s hot wet recesses just the way we like.

Monica takes a knot as beautifully as ever, that mojo always looks awesome buried deep in the Lady. A few drops of doggy dew splash out as he lets go his load into his lover – then the knot pops out, and sits nestled between Monicas labia as he empties his remaining seed inside. Our Starlet plays with her clit, as it moistens with the jizz dripping from inside her. No big splash here (though, a lot has drained out onto the floor as you will see) – though, given the enthusiasm with which the Lady was tweaking her button, I’d like to think she came and soaked his sperm up into her womb. That is always a pleasure to see.

The first mating complete, Monica spins round and takes the new boys cock between those succulent pouty lips. Expertly licking, kissing and suckling on the doggy tool as he spurts the cum that didn’t make it up inside the Lady. Now, we know that those lovely Latin Ladies aren’t quite as expert as doggy sucking, as they are doggy fucking (how could they be?), and yet there is a playful, affectionate vibe to this suck scene. Monicas smile comes peeking through here and there as she works that dog cock with her mouth, showing that the Lady is indeed having a good time.

That ends the first scene – but not before a couple little bits. Call me old fashioned, but when Monica stands up, with those legs, that ass, and just the hint of Pet Pussy peeking out from under her dress as she wipes the dog cum from her mouth – well, that bit is kinda hot

There is a short interview at the beginning of this scene, and little bit of chat at the end, nice to hear the Lady talking to ZDT as doggy licks her freshly-loved flower. “Delicioso” she whispers to her furry lover as he licks her – hot Latin Pet Pussy dripping with dog cream? The Lady is almost certainly correct I don’t have the translation at the time of writing, but we will get the movie subtitled for you as usual prior to release.

Then onto scene 2. Up onto the bed this time – and I catch myself going ‘uuuh’ out loud at the view of THAT FUCKING ASS! Man I am such an old perv Well, Monica will keep on having that ass, what can I tell you?

With the ‘panties to one side’ style that many of us enjoy, Rover licks Monica into a state of readiness for the love to come. The Lady has grown a little splash of fuzz since the last session, which I’m sure will be a hit with exactly 50% of you (according to the poll we took on GG) – the rest of you folks, I am sure you can live with it. And, the Lady is clean shaven in the first scene, so a ‘little something’ for everyone. And what a nice little something it is.

A little amorous foreplay as Rover gets the hang of things – then slam! as his cock sinks into that hot pussy once more. Monica takes it a bit harder this time, moaning a touch as the knot locks his sex into hers. The creamy white dog cum looks great splashing down her dark Latin flesh and fur. With his knot buried, doggy pumps the Lady a touch more before settling down to fill her up once again. Rovers ass twitches as he shoots rope after rope of jizz into that dreamy Pet Pussy. Some comes oozing out, then Monica toys with her clit again, as the knot starts to unlock and ease out. Not quite yet though, seems he has knotted her a bit harder this time. Who can blame him?

inally the lovers unlock, with a nice gush, and a splurt of lovejuice. Never let it be said that Monicas pussy isn’t perfect for getting that dog jizz, coz it surely is. There is a short, quick suck at the end of this scene, but the angle is a little off, and Rover seems to be dealing with a rather big erection and wants to waddle off and investigate. Plenty of sucking in the first scene though so suck fans won’t be disappointed.

Great to see this Lady back with us once again, Pam and Monica are our most-requested ZDT Models – and now we’ve had both! Aren’t we lucky Enjoy seeing Monica breaking in the new boy, Oh My Dawg, that Lady is really something… enjoy

Producer: ZDT
Models: Monica with Kujo
File: mp4
Size: 1300 MB
Duration: 00:30:55
Resolution: 1920x1080

Links:
Beast Sex Scenes 2019-2020