BeastSex 2020 Nana - Trick or Knot - Nanas hot Tricks, are a real doggy Treat

Nana - Trick or Knot - Nanas hot Tricks, are a real doggy Treat

Halloween playtime from Mr Dachat, and the very lovely Nana. The Russian Pet Lady with the wolf eyes, nice indeed.

That wolf streak might run a bit deeper than the Ladys eyes too. Ladies have skills. Your average Lady can quite easily convince a chap that she is cumming, when she isn’t. A Lady has a harder time pretending she is not aroused, when she is. Cheeks flush, pupils dilate and have that dreamy faraway look. So, when a Lady is genuinely aroused at the thought of doing the doggy, you know you are onto the good stuff.

Nana gets swept up in pet love throughout this movie, it’s pretty hot. Check out those pupils here and there. In Hollywood, they stick stuff in your eyes to get that big-pupil effect. When a Lady is interested in the dog, it just happens naturally…

Nana must have a 6th sense about what is going to happen tonight. As she teases us with her body, the Lady is smouldering, and getting so hot, she is dripping wet. Nana is quite new to pet love, but my goodness I think she likes it. So, Halloween, hot Lady. Now what to do?

Fortunately, there is a knock at the door. It’s Gunner, doing his “Trick or Knot” rounds. Based on what happens next, I’d guess that Nanas was the first door our Hero knocked on. Smart chap, if I were him, I’d probably head there first too. Nana is dressed up as a sexy Devilette, and wet and ready. This doggy seduction should go very smoothly…

Nana must have a 6th sense about what is going to happen tonight. As she teases us with her body, the Lady is smouldering, and getting so hot, she is dripping wet. Nana is quite new to pet love, but my goodness I think she likes it. So, Halloween, hot Lady. Now what to do?

Fortunately, there is a knock at the door. It’s Gunner, doing his “Trick or Knot” rounds. Based on what happens next, I’d guess that Nanas was the first door our Hero knocked on. Smart chap, if I were him, I’d probably head there first too. Nana is dressed up as a sexy Devilette, and wet and ready. This doggy seduction should go very smoothly…

I have a bit of a thing for this Ladys Pet Flower. That is a vagina built for dogs. Gunner is feeling the Ladys presence too. Presented with that superb Pet Pussy, he does what any right-thinking male would. He mounts the Lady, and sinks his doggy cock as deeply into her as he possibly can. Good boy! Gunner really earns his name in this humping scene. Nana has put a fire under this dog tonight…

As agreed, Gunner brings the knot to the party. When a knot fits a Lady so perfectly it’s music to our eyes. Nanas powerful sex grips the knot deeply, stretching the root of his cock taut. And Gunner, cums for all he’s worth. Pumping your sperm into a sexy Russian Pet Lady is the best Halloween treat a dog could hope for…

Gunner clearly has a bit more pressure to release, to Nana takes him into her mouth. In return for that great knot, the Lady gives our Hero the full treatment, and means it.

Nana is new, but she is clearly a fast learner. So, the Lady doesn’t quite get to drinking that doggy cum. It’s only the second date let the Lady warm up a little There is, however, very little else the Lady doesn’t do with the doggy juice; gargling, slurping, dribbling and lapping it up. Nana is well coated – inside and out – with dog sperm, cum the end of this session…

Nana completes her doggylove session, by tongue-kissing Gunner, and Gunner licking all his dog cum from Her face and mouth. A tasty Lady in every sense of the word Sucking and fucking, knotting and filling – Nana got Her creamy Treat this Halloween. And emptying his doggy balls in that hot Nana pussy – Gunner certainly got his.

The movie concludes with an interview with the lovely Lady – In Russian, with subtitles, of course. A glimpse into her mind, and her thoughts and feelings on her petlove journey so far. The Lady is putting some thought into those answers. She is also putting some thought into keeping our attention, with some subtle final glimpses of that Pet Pleasure Zone… (apologies originally I thought the interview was at the beginning, but actually it’s at the end!)

Great work from Team Dachat, and Nana, and Gunner. A little pumpkin, and a little doggy pumpin’ – a Happy Halloween for us Petfans. Enjoy

(An additional thanks to Strom6 for the kind gift of Nanas red kinky boots)

Site: artofzoo.com
Scene; Trick or Knot
Models: Nana with Gunner
File: mp4
Size: 1510 MB
Duration: 00:52:33
Resolution: 960x540

Links:
Beast Sex Scenes 2019-2020