BeastSex 2020 TigerLily - Ride The Tiger

TigerLily - Ride The Tiger - TigerLily takes her petlove to a new level

Greetings Petfans, presenting the second installment in the training of TigerLily.

TigerLily is such a sweet and kind-hearted soul. A little crazy yes, but aren’t we all. The Lady really puts her heart and soul into her training – she was very happy with all your kind words and positive feedback, so thanks for all your support and appreciation. I know it means a lot to the Lady.

TigerLily has a sweet little ass, and nice shapely legs that go all that way up to that cute Asian button. And what a nice little button it is too, tight and smooth, Animal loves it. I’m quite fond of it myself. Lily is one of the Models currently staying with me, they have a tendency to walk around the apartment naked all day. Generally, I can’t resist grabbing these Ladies as they wander past my desk, and planting a little kiss on their respective flowers. Perks of the job you know. Any of y’all want to send in button kisses, I will be sure to pass them on for you

So then, the training continues. Having gotten the hang of the tie, and the turned tie, the next thing on the syllabus is of course missionary. This is a difficult position to get the hang of, even for experienced Pet Ladies. But, as I say, TigerLily is no slouch. Once the mission is explained, she will drive ILZ and I quite mad until she has achieved what is required. And, so far, she has succeeded admirably. The advantage of having experienced Teachers.

As usual, this movie was shot over 5 sessions, with 3 to 5 cameras rolling at any given moment. As such, it is quite action packed. ILZ is editing as I am writing this, but from the raw material I counted at least 3 mounts, maybe 4. 2 mounts in doggystyle, and 1 mount in missionary. There may be a second missionary mount, but don’t hold me to it.

Not just missionary mounting though, I would hope you have the measure of this Lady’s commitment by now. No, a missionary mount, with TURNED tie. Yep that’s right. Some of our previous Models were into 5 or more movies, before even taking a basic tie. It’s not a criticism, taking the knot is something to build up to because it can be quite scary.

But I would hope you can see why this Lady deserves our admiration. If petlove were a swimming pool, Lily has jumped in at the deep end from the high board. Nothing I like more than a Lady who is serious about her petlove. It’s not just a job either – it’s all I can do to stop Lily from getting it on with Animal during her free time. I have to stop her, because Animal needs all his power for movie making.

If that were not sufficient, TigerLily has her first try with doggy sucking. Asian Ladies are often a bit squeamish when it comes to jizz. So, doggy sucking, with it’s copious amount of doggy jizz, took a bit of explaining. It’s TigerLily’s first time taking a big dog cock into her mouth, so it’s a tentative suck session. The Lady does a good job though, even going as far as starting to swallow.

TigerLily is actually quite amazing at giving head, she can do things with a cock that I didn’t even know were possible. The Lady already did a few custom movies with heavy sucking, and since her first suck scene in this movie, she is really cooking. Doggy cum gargling and swallowing, doggy deep-throat and all. Something to look forward to in future movies. She also did a great job of teaching Kana how to suck a dog nicely.

In summary, a great action packed movie, with plenty of hard advanced action with a big dog, and a petite Asian Pet Girl. Animal thinks riding the Tiger is the most fun, and I hope you do too. Enjoy

Site: artofzoo.com
Scene: Ride The Tiger
Models: TigerLily with Animal
File: mp4
Size: 2100 MB
Duration: 00:35:51
Resolution: 1920x1080

Links:
Beast Sex Scenes 2019-2020